5 Best Natural Hair Products Under $5
Natural Hair Product shopping can either be an experience or a life decision haha! There's so many products on the market to choose from, so many different price ranges, ingredients, even brands and labels. One can easily become a natural hair product junkie or hoarder; without breaking the bank that is!
You're probably wondering:
Can I find amazing products for less than $5.00?
Can I create an entire regimen under $25 a month?
I've got you covered! Today I'm sharing 5 of my holy grail drugstore products under $5.00! Yes that's right; $5.00! Natural hair doesn't have to be high end or expensive. You can definitely achieve similar results for half the cost!
Let's get straight into out first product:
1. Lotta Body Curl and Style Milk: With its creamy consistency, coconut oil additive and appealing smell, you definitely wouldn't want to overlook this magic in a bottle! You can achieve smooth defined twist outs and braid outs buy simply applying to wet or damp clean hair prior to styling for the best results!
2. Dove Quench Absolute Collection: An entire collection under $5 per product formulated for naturally curly hair! The shampoo and conditioner delivers great slip and lather on wash day without the dry stripped feeling of most drugstore shampoos and conditioners.
3. Creme of Nature Argan Oil Style and Shine Foaming Mousse: Packaged conveniently in a pump foaming bottle; this formula is amazing for reducing frizz as well as a beautiful tight hold great for roller setting your curls or flat twist outs!
4. Africa's Best Ultimate Herbal Oil : Savings in a bottle! Oils are not only great for nourishment and shine but can also be used for hot oil treatments on dry fragile strands. Africa's Best saved you a pretty penny at the register by packaging a mixture of all natural products into one bottle for a fraction of the cost!
5. African Pride Olive Miracle Silky Smooth Edges: Great for protective styling days if you're in a cool climate. Your edges will be nice and sleek without having to risk a white flaky scalp because of its olive oil additive!
What are some of your natural hair product holy grails under $5.00?