5 Funny Hair Tutorials That will make you LOL
Checkout these 5 funny hair tutorials that will make you LOL literally!
While content creation, influencing and social media is at it's ultimate high right now, there are hundreds of self proclaimed guru's surfacing the net DAILY. Quality content and information is definitely hit and miss with hours upon hours of content/videos/photos being uploaded by the minute. Amongst the endless hours of entertainment we've all come across unscripted homemade videos with great expectations turn for the worse or a great giggle while scrolling your timeline at work! Here are our favorites!
Proceed with Caution. You WILL laugh out loud.
1. Coming in first place is the hilarious 27 piece on a fierce bald head. We enjoyed his sense of humor, but on a serious note, he SLAYED this quickweave girl! Yasss!
2. Someone's been watching too many Youtube Tutorials! That moment when you try to recreate your favorite beauty guru's tutorial but it doesn't quite come out the same. I see a mini beauty guru in the making honey, lined lips and all
3. She had to make it on our list! You've probably seen this funny ponytail tutorial all over your timeline at some point. Simply put, "If you can't use gel on your hair, then, use gel"
4. Haircut Tutorial GONE WRONG: Barber FAILS at Lineup Tutorial. When all else fails, brush it forward to hide your mistakes!
5. Burning My Hair Off -ORIGINAL VIDEO- (Hair Tutorial Gone Wrong) definitely had to be added to the list! If you didn't learn anything else from this tutorial please note: Irons display a minimum and maximum temperature (why are manufacturers allowing women to deep fry their hair on 450+ degrees still), stick with a temperature somewhere in the middle to be on the safe side. Thank me later!
Cornrow Braids with braiding hair extensions beginning at the root are quickly becoming a thing of the past.
I love a good deal/mobile coupon. Now I'm not deal obsessed enough to be considered an official crazy coupon-er; but I love to save a pretty penny when I can!
You know, that stash that you add to but never really seem to declutter, with the hopes of one day finding a use for. We all have that stash! Here are 5 tips to help you declutter your hair product stash.
I am so excited to share this fabulous blogger event with you guys today! Family Dollar kicked off one of the top fashionable for less events right here in Atlanta.
Walking through the beauty supply aisles of major retail stores can be super overwhelming, time consuming and sometimes overpriced. Here are 3 natural hair products you can find right at home in your kitchen.
Cynthia Bailey recently took to Instagram to reveal her secret to long healthy natural hair maintenance. Fall/Winter Season has been well known as protective style season for naturals worldwide.
There are 5 reasons why natural hair is killing the salon business today. From lack of professionalism and natural hair knowledge; African American clients are evolving and learning but are salons even attempting to keep up?
You've seen your favorite natural hair bloggers and Instagram curl crushes with their curls and melanin popping but what you rarely see is the journey. We all have to start somewhere; some of us more fearless than others. What about those of us who just aren't scissor happy and want to take things slow? Today I'll be sharing with you 4 steps on how to transition to natural hair.
Today I'm sharing 4 cheap curly natural hair extensions. From virgin hair extensions, sew ins, to human hair wigs; protective styling can be both beneficial, but seems so expensive. Cheap curly natural hair extensions seems almost impossible to come across these days.
Natural Hair Product shopping can either be an experience or a life decision haha! There's so many products on the market to choose from, so many different price ranges, ingredients, even brands and labels. One can easily become a natural hair product junkie or hoarder; without breaking the bank that is!