My stash has definitely grown throughout the years. It wasn't until recently that I realized just how many products, I've accumilated in my 2 short years. I had to purchase a brand new storage unit to store all of my products, the good old bathroom counter space was getting a little overwhelming.
Here are the questions:
1. Do you buy the majority of your products online or in the store?
2. Do you only buy hair products when they are on sale?
3. Do you hide your products from loved ones?
4. Do sells make you feel more pressured to buy?
5. How much is too much when it comes to shipping?
6. Name 3 youtubers that influence your hair product purchases?
7. Name 3 products in different catagories that you can not live without?
8. Besides hair products what else are you a junkie of?
9. If you were stranded on an island what product would you have to have with you?
10. Bonus for fun: What hair product would you beat some one up over for using the last of it?
I tag all of you! :) If you decide to record this tag video, please leave it as a response to the video below, I'd love to see your product junkie habits!
Checkout my Responses in the video below!
Do what you love, Love what you do